These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That my family will stay together; that I will be able to return home soon.
2. That my baby noiece will be healed from her sleep apnea.
3. That my mom will find comfort in her new apartment.
4. For my dad to be healed from his mental illness; that my dad will be able to get his financial issues under control.
5. That I will be reconsiled with my son; for God to give me guidance, strength, wisdom, confidence and courage as I continue my journey.
6. For God to be with my family and brother L; That my brother will have a strong faith and for his upcoming marriage.
7. That my family will be able to get our house back; that my wife and family will be able to endure until I return home.
8. For God’s will to be done on earth.
9. That the children of God will have favor with all mankind.
10. That I will receive wisdom when I write to the parole board; that my finances will change for the better.
11. That my sister will become whole and know Jesus as her savior.
12. For Jesus to heal the world and bring us peace.
13. That my family will receive peace.
14. For protection of my family and friends; that God will continue to show me the path.
15. That I will be a faithful witness and help to spread God’s word.
16. For me to be healed; that my nieces will find God.
17. For God to bless my life.
18. For my relationship with the Lord to become stronger.
19. That God will bring healing and closure for all of the divsion in my family.
20. For all of those who are suffering and in pain to find God’s healing hand.
21. For all of those who have no one toi pray for them; that my brother will be healed from his cancer.
22. That the Christian church will grow and need to add additional services to handle the crowds of believers.
23. Blessings for my wife and kids; that KB will be healed from his chest pain and enlarged prostrate.
24. That God will continue to heal and bless me and to give me strength and happiness in life.
25. For all those struggling with their faith; for brother C who is having a hard time with his parole decision.
26. That my sister will get help in caring for our mother.
27. That God will give all Christians wisdom and knowledge of his word.
28. That I will get a visit from my family and friends.
29. That my pastor and his family will be blessed.
30. For HGod to strengthen my faith and to help me fight off the evil desires that are being thrown at me.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. God Bless……