These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For a moving of God’s love and favor.
2. That our President will find favor; for our country to heal and come together; for blessings on all our families.
3. That God will give me the strength to stay strong in mind and spirit over the devil; for God to always lead me; that God will protect my family and kids from hurt, harm and danger.
4. For my friends AJ and Brandon as they are about to see the parole board.
5. For peace with the absence of fear with Bob’s tumor diagnosis.
6. For God’s peace on everyone.
7. That I will spend my days studying God’s word and following his commandments.
8. That the Lord will continue to guide me and lead me through life on the inside; for peace and mercy for all the men inside to live in harmony and do their time without violence.
9. That God will watch over my son and his mother as she is dealing with some difficult issues in her life; that I will be able to get my son back from CPS.
10. That we may all be one with Christ.
11. For God to renew our minds, hearts, and souls so that we can be one with God and be good disciples.
12. That Bobby’s surgery will go well.
13. That Alan will find a place to stay when he is released, as he can’t go back to his mom’s due to parole restrictions.
14. For peace to surround me through God; for grace and mercy and deliverance; that I will complete my MSOP class.
15. For the Christian church and all believers.
16. For my family member that had bowel surgery to heal and gain strength.
17. That Samu will start to receive mail and visits.
18. For my brother Jim who id dealing with a large kidney stone; for my uncle Dale to have peace and love in his life.
19. For D-Hunts wife to be protected from the devil.
20. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you father God for my wife and my freedom that’s coming soon. Thank you for your love. Thank you for my mom being here for me like she always has been.
21. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you for the conference at Brookside last weekend.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……