These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For my wife to come together with me and grow towards God; for the Holy Spirit to continue to transform me to the likeness of Christ; for the Church to come together in unity and continue to see Gods mighty works here and now, as well as outside these walls.
2. For my wife Liz that she gets a job and comes close to the Lord; that the guys here at IBC keep the faith.
3. That the brothers inside will may learn to rest in God’s peace; may they cast all their cares, worries, fears and anxieties on him and his son.
4. For all non-believers will repent and bow down before the Lord.
5. For success in my upcoming heart surgery.
6. That I will hear from my family soon; for their health and safety; that my dad’s health will improve; that the Lord will bring about world peace.
7. That the Lord will make me more of a servant.
8. For God to reconcile the men inside these prisons with their family and friends.
9. For God to help me with my strongholds. I’m an old man and I’m trying to lose my bitterness, stubbornness, argumentative nature, and anxiety. I see these things in my walk and they need to go. I’m asking God to release me from these defects of character and soften my heart.
10. That my brother and mom will continue to recover from recent illnesses.
11. For my dad to receive comfort and peace in the recent loss of his wife. He is dealing with some severe loneness.
12. That the Lord will help my brother as he is struggling emotionally and with alcohol right now.
13. That all my lost brother will open their eyes and start attending a Christian worship service.
14. That my brother and aunt will receive God’s blessings; for growth in the Christian church.
15. For all of those who are struggling with addictions; that doors will be opened for the guys on the inside.
16. Help us to be the people that you have planned us to be;
17. PRAYER REQUESTS: God has taken care of a situation that the evil tried to use against me.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……