These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That I will find the desire to give of myself to and for others.
2. For protection and health of all the families of the men on the inside.
3. That I will receive contact from an outside church about their halfway housing assistance.
4. That my sister will be healed from her illness.
5. That my oral arguments will be heard and that I will be able to be re-sentenced.
6. For my brother to find God’s love and accept him into his life.
7. For my family to be safe; for the blessing of finishing another semester of schooling.
8. That I will receive favor from the parole board and that I will be given a parole.
9. For God to put Godly people into my families and children’s lives.
10. For all of those who are sick and need healing; that God will protect us all from the evils of the world.
11. That my new placement will come through.
12. That my brother will come through his surgery well; for all those who are battling cancer.
13. For all the volunteers that come in to assist us and spend time with us in prayer and the Lord’s word.
14. For all the men that have received paroles and are headed home.
15. That those in my life will begin advocating and campaigning for my release.
16. That God will protect all the Christians around the world.
17. For a manifestation of the Holy Spirit in our services.
18. That the favor of God will come to MTU.
19. That my friend’s hands and feet will be healed.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……