These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That I will find favor in the parole board when I see them next month; that God will send workers out into the world to spread the word; that I will have good health.
2. For all the brothers and sisters in CF CRC; that I will find forgiveness.
3. That God will use me for his own good and the good of the world; that I will receive relief from the courts.
4. That I will be better in praying daily; that my heel and foot will be healed; for God to keep my marriage strong.
5. That God will watch over my family and friends; for my mom and brother to receive healing from their health problems.
6. That God will keep my family and friends at my side through this tough time; that I will continue my walk with Christ.
7. For God to guide me daily; that my family and I will be blessed and protected; that I will always give glory and honor to God.
8. That my uncle will receive strength as he goes through a difficult time in his life.
9. That my grandmother will be healed; that my family will be blessed; for special blessings on my daughter and her family.
10. That my family and friends will finally accept Jesus as their Lord and savior.
11. For the Lord to heal my mouth after having 2 teeth pulled; that I will use my free time to grow my faith.
12. For healing of my ex-father in law who had a heart attack; for all the problems that my ex-wife in dealing with; for blessings on my family and friends.
13. That my grandma will have a successful heart surgery.
14. That I will regain contact with my dad’s side of the family.
15. For God to show me mercy over my legal situation.
16. For protection over my family and friends.
17. For unity at IBC; for those in Christ to be strengthened and renewed in mind; for diligence in my studies; that I will develop my spiritual gifts and minister to all; for all those I led astray before I knew God; for my family to come to a saving relationship with God; to overcome all things in my life that would hinder my spiritual life; for wisdom and endurance to fight my case in the court system; that my bunkie will come to know God.
18. That I will be blessed with a new job; for God to bring peace into my life; that I will find freedom on the outside and go home to my loved ones.
19. That I will be allowed to go to boot camp; for mercy and grace for all the brothers who were recently baptized; that God will protect our pastor and all the new members of Christian churches around the world.
20. That I will receive mercy in my bond hearing; for Gods forgiveness and blessings; that I will find strength in my walk with God.
21. For God to unlock the doors in my life; to be reunited with my family; that I will use what I have learned in prison to be a better citizen in the community when I am released.
22. For healing of my victim’s family in the loss of their loved one.
23. For healing and comfort for my friend who recently lost her mom; that my friend will receive healing for his health problems.
24. That I will be able to see my kids while I’m on the inside; that my oldest daughter will be healed.
25. For blessings on all my Christian brothers being released this week.
26. That I will be able to get into my MSOP class so that I will be able to get my parole.
27. That God will help my friend live and not just exist.
28. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you God for the great visit I had with my mom. I hadn’t seen her in 2-years. I was so good to see her and to know that you are making changes in her. Thank you for watching over my wife, family, and friends while I am away from them. I look forward to growing and becoming a better man and returning home and starting my own family.
29. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you for delivering me and helping me overcome my daily problems.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……