These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For my family to have peace and healing after my grandma was removed from life support.
2. That my faith will be strengthened and to hear the word of God and walk in obedience; to hear God’s voice and to learn how to forgive others and myself; to stop judging other and to demonstrate love and understanding.
3. For my brother to receive his health and strength in his recovery.
4. That I will get closer to Jesus and pray daily.
5. That God will watch over my brothers and sisters; to help my friend with her anxiety; that I will hear from my family.
6. For all those in need around the world; that all God’s people will start to love one another and live in peace.
7. That I will receive special medical attention for my health problems.
8. For a miracle cure for my wife who has Stage four cancer; that the Lord will watch over and keep my kids safe.
9. That my friend will recover from heart surgery and get back on his feet.
10. For my daughter and 4 grandkids to have a safe and happy 4th of July.
11. That all the outside members of CF CRC will be kept safe and have a happy holiday.
12. That all the members of CF CRC and all Christian churches will remember those who are less fortunate and struggling in the world.
13. That I will receive a pardon from the parole board and gain my freedom back.
14. That my sister and niece will receive healing for the bad cold virus that they have; that God will heal all those sick around the world;
15. That God will continue to show his presence to all the men on the inside; for all the staff and volunteers who work here on a daily basis.
16. That the sore on my body will be healed; that God will bring healing to the world; that Jesus will watch over and protect my family from evil.
17. For God to continue to bless this congregation so that we can go out and do his work on earth.
18. That I will have a good parole hearing so that I will be given a second chance at life on the outside.
19. That God will bless the doctors who will be doing my mom’s surgery in the next few weeks.
20. That my 10-year old sons will have godly people in their lives to guide them and teach them; that their mom will accept Jesus as her lord and savior.
21. That all my needs will be met.
22. For a good parole board hearing and a favorable outcome if that is God’s will.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……