These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That God will continue to watch over my family.
2. For a special girl to come into my life; for protection over my family and friends.
3. That the parole board will reverse its decision and grant me a parole.
4. That my appeal will receive a favorable outcome.
5. For good health.
6. For guidance, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
7. For control over my sinful nature.
8. That I will receive my parole and be blessed on the outside with a job and housing.
9. That the Lord will bless Raven, protect her, strengthen her and give her wisdom.
10. For healing of my grandfather after he fell down the stairs; that Scott’s girlfriend will defeat the demon’s attacking her.
11. That my family and I will continue to receive God’s blessings.
12. That my mom will find a house; safety for my sister, wife and kids.
13. For guidance, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
14. That my mom will receive healing; that God will continue to bless my family.
15. That God will forgive me and help me overcome my negative actions and sins.
16. That I will continue to receive God’s wisdom and guidance.
17. For blessings over my family and friends.
18. That I will win my custody case and be able to regain custody of my son; that I will reconcile with my ex-wife.
19. For blessings for all the people of the world.
20. For a job that may lead others to Christ; that my neighbor will overcome the issues he has with his bunkie; for blessings on our chaplain and Pastor Bob.
21. That the men in here will witness to their families.
22. That God will bless our President and our country.
23. For reconciliation with my family; for all the leaders and volunteers that give of there time to make sure God is known on the inside.
24. For safety and blessings on my 3rd great-grandchild; for all recovering addicts to stay clean and sober.
25. That my friend will be able to get a visa to leave Nicaragua and get to Costa Rica.
26. For all the men and volunteers in Celebration Fellowship CRC.
27. That Jesus will shine his light on my mom and aunt.
28. That I will have a good parole board hearing; that my mom and step-father will have safe travels.
29. That my children will reconcile with each other.
30. For my parent’s heath; that God will bring peace into my dads’ life as he deals with the loss of his mother.
31. PRAISE REPORT: For God’s divine intervention and the complete healing of my mother’s addiction.
32. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you for all you do in my life. My life would be a total loss without you in it. You have blessed me with an amazing wife and family and I look forward to going home soon.
33. PRAISE REPORT: Praise God that we can worship and be uplifted in this church.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……