These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That an outside member will have a successful prostate surgery and all the cancer will be removed.
2. That I will have God’s blessing everyday and that I will hear and learn the Word.
3. That my ticket will be invalid and that I will be able to continue with my schooling.
4. That I will start to receive some funds from my family; that I will be a good disciple and spread God’s word.
5. For all of the volunteers at CFCRC.
6. That my family will receive blessings beyond their imagination; for all of those in the CPI program.
7. For all those less fortunate then we are; for the homeless, hungry, sick and oppressed around the world.
8. That I will have my security clearance lowered so that I can go to boot camp and get off my medication.
9. That I will be able to stay clean and off drugs; that the next 45-days days drug free will be easier than the past 45-days.
10. That I will always accept and have Jesus in my life.
11. That my Writ in federal court will be heard and granted.
12. For a successful brain surgery to remove a tumor from an outside volunteer from Holland.
13. That God will heal all of the brokenness around the world.
14. For a parole and freedom on the outside; that we will all learn to live free from violence and hatred toward others.
15. That I will become grateful, instead of ungrateful in my walk with Jesus.
16. For relief from my personal struggles that are holding me back from enjoying my life in Christ.
17. That I will receive my parole so that I can return home to be with my family.
18. That God will remove the stronghold from my life; that my family will receive peace, joy and many blessings.
19. For all the men to experience God’s presence every day; that they will have strength and courage to fend off the devil when he attacks them.
20. Blessings on this facility, all the men and all the CFCRC outside volunteers.
21. That all of the men on the inside will start to fellowship with others.
22. For blessings and protection for my family and myself; that I will stay away from negative situations; that I will be able to continue to build my relationship with my friend Chell.
23. That Joyce and Bruce will be blessed in their new home in Oregon.
24. That my friend’s sister will receive a miracle from god and be healed of her brain disease.
25. PRAISE REPORT: I thank God for healing my sister of her cancer. She just received results and is cancer free.
26. PRAISE REPORT: For God protecting me, providing for me, loving me and filling my days with blessings. I am so blessed to have so many people praying for me.
27. PRAISE REPORT: I want to thank God for putting so many wonderful and amazing men in my life to help me in my journey with God and the Word.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……