These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For the problems we are having in our housing unit to finally stop; for strength and knowledge in the Lords word; for protection over my family.
- That I will finally have some financial help.
- That I will receive strength, patience and forgiveness; for unity on this compound.
- That I will be able to find a compatible helper.
- That I will finish group and be allowed to return home to my family.
- That my grandma in Arizona will have healing with all of her health problems; that my other grandma will get stronger and be able to live independently again.
- For the spiritual struggles going on within me for Christ to be the winner; for my marriage; that my wife will have a safe trip out of the country.
- That I have made the right decision to go back to my girlfriend after I am released, even though she has been unfaithful and is doing drugs.
- That this new study will draw men closer to you and embolden them to witness to others.
- That I will have God’s blessing and continue to live in integrity, love and peace; that I will prosper.
- For all of my medical problems, PTSD and my upcoming appeal.
- That my aunt Kathy will be healed after her recent cancer surgery where they removed 80% of her tumor, but it continues to grow.
- That I continue to put others first; that I worship the Lord every day.
- For my family, the church and all those in need; for my two aunts to recover from recent health problems.
- That God will bless each of us and keep us safe.
- For my children and I; that my appeal will be heard; for all the brothers here at IBC.
- For strength, wisdom and courage; that my sister will be given strength to do everything she needs to accomplish.
- For my friend who is having heart surgery soon; for my two brothers who have been sick.
- For the encouragement of all the brothers to stay strong and continue to grow in Christ.
- That my family will accept Jesus as their savior; that I will stay in his word.
- For true understanding between right and wrong; that I will have the confidence to follow his way, the right way; that my faith will stay strong; for all those who are struggling in life.
- That my aunt will be cured from her cancer.
- That my family will contact me so that I know what is going on with all of them.
- For love, strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
- For the Christian church; for strength to get through my time on the inside; that my bunkie will be able to get resentenced; that my dad will stay healthy; for world peace.
- That I will hear from my friend Kayla; that my friend Ambrosia will not fall back into her old ways.
- PRAISE REPORT: for all of those who are praying for me to succeed, to get through this time on the inside and to never come back.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……