These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That I receive wisdom, knowledge and courage.
- That I will find the strength to deal with the overly aggressive people that keep popping up in my life; that I will hold my tongue and not lose my temper when I am confronted by evil.
- For peace, love, humanity, guidance, strength, knowledge, wisdom and understanding for all Christians around the world to show and spread God’s word.
- For all of the visitors that come to IBC to visit fellow brothers; that my wife and I will have strong relationship; that I will soon receive my freedom; that God will watch over and bless my brother and his kids; for protection over my mom and my entire family; that I will become the man that God has formed me to be.
- That I will find strength and be reinforced with his mighty power.
- For more love in the world; that others will see God’s light and accept Jesus as their lord and savior; for all good health and rapid healing of my nephew who was recently released from the hospital.
- For my wife and all her needs while I am on the inside.
- That my family will finally accept Jesus as their savior.
- For my wife to let my children attend church on a regular basis.
- That my family will have a safe trip to South Dakota.
- For world peace and harmony.
- That we will all give God all the glory he deserves and demands.
- For healing and good health for my mom.
- For my friend Tommy whose niece is in an abusive relationship.
- For continued growth of the Christian church here and around the world.
- That the brothers on this compound will have strength, forgiveness, peace, love and unity; that my health will continue to improve; that I will do good at my new job; that I will be delivered from the bad situation that I got caught up in last week.
- PRAISE REPORT: for all the blessings that I receive on a daily basis.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……