These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That my wife and kids will be reunited with me.
- For faith, wisdom, knowledge, courage, joy, love, happiness, peace, patience and freedom. That my family will be blessed in every way; that God will always be at my side.
- That the gossip and pettiness will stop; that I will keep my eyes on God.
- That my family will finally accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
- For my daughter to find a job.
- For all those around me that are non-believers; that my family and friends will share in my walk with Jesus.
- For all of my victims to find healing and peace in their lives.
- For God to always be my leader.
- That my wife will be able to beat her alcohol addiction; that she will accept God as her savior; that her and her mom can reconcile; that God will fill my daughters lives with love.
- That I will be moved to a Level 1 facility; that God’s peace will always fill my life; that I will make it to my ERD in May 2020 with no issues; that I will get into the programs that I need to be released home on time.
- That God will deliver my sister from her addictions; that I will be able to teach her and uplift her; for all the Christians around the world.
- For God’s healing in all my broken relationships.
- That my family will stop making risky choices; for God’s protection on all those who are in danger.
- That my friend’s dad will have a successful surgery on Friday; that he will find peace with the outcome.
- That God and others will forgive my faults, lies and anger; that I will stay strong and be set free.
- That the Good Time Bill will finally pass and become law.
- For world peace; for all the violence and hatred to stop; that all those lost souls will accept Jesus as their savior.
- That my wife will continue to move forward and live a happy life; that I will continue to build a strong relationship with God.
- PRAISE REPORT: Thank you God for everything you do for me in my life. You continue to bless me, my family and friends and continue to help me become a better man on the inside.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……