These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That my Bunkie will get through his upcoming surgery.
- That my family will find mercy, peace and blessings from God; for all the Christians who are oppressed around the world.
- That I will have strength in my walk with God; that I will have a good parole learning and be able to return home with my family.
- That I will get over my cold and start feeling better.
- For God to fill me with his love and forgiveness.
- That my aunt and her kids will find safe haven from and abusive husband and father.
- That God will bring me and daughters closer.
- That I will be granted a new trial and that the truth will finally come out.
- That I will start to trust those who show me that they can be trusted.
- That I will finally stop relying on worldly possessions and start to focus on the things God has for me.
- That my bunkie and I will continue to get along and live in harmony.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH