These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For protection over me and my daughters; that God’s grace will bring us closer.
- That the truth will come out and I will get a new trial; that I will continue to be blessed with all that God has to offer me.
- For my bunkies family to find favor, grace and mercy and to accept Christ as there lord and savior; that his appeal will be granted.
- That God will continue to bless my children and both of there mothers.
- For my family’s health and well being; that all that incarcerated will find God and open the hearts and minds to his word.
- For freedom from worldly things; that my mom will be able to get her finances straightened out.
- That I will be able to find an acceptable place to live when I am released.
- That Dammie’s brain tumor will be totally removed and that radiation will kill any remaining cancer.
- For strength to get through the hard times and getting squeezed in the unit for protection from others; that I will find joy and protection in the coming weeks.
- For my future wife, whomever she may be; that my mom will have good health and safety; that my daughter will follow a straight path; that my son will do well as he starts college.
- That I will stop giving my trust and loyalty to people who don’t deserve it; that I will become a better man and follow God’s word.
- That my mom will continue to watch over me from heaven; that my family will continue to grow in God’s word and that my faith will grow.
- For God to fill me with his word and presence; that I will be able to share the gospel thorough the story of Andrew’s life.
- For safety and protection for aunt who has been in an abusive relationship; that her and her kids will find a safe place to live and protection from her husband; that the kids will be able to move past this with God’s support.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH