These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For Jim and Jon who left IBC and have gone home. Give them wisdom, purity, strength, and protect them.
- That I will focus on my own spirituality and grow as a man of God in truth.
- For us all to become better at serving GOD.
- For Anthony to overcome his cancer and to bring him back to health and lift his medical hold.
- For my dad as he goes home on February 04; for my Bunkie and I will start to get along and stop arguing.
- That my mother is healed and does not have to undergo any type of surgery; that my father stays here in Michigan and does not stray away from the Lord; for both of my sons and my nephew to follow a Godly life.
- That I will get ma new trial so the truth can come out and set me free; for my lawyer to get all the papers he needs to get me this new trial; for all the men here to get home to their families.
- That I will be able to make disciples before leaving in February.
- For the CF CRC congregation; that God will bless my daughter Jadyn, her mom, my family, friends, and loved ones; that I will stay focused to complete substance abuse phase II and be granted my parole.
- For Jesus to continue to guide me and bless me financially in here and out on parole.
- That I will be blessed with my CDL license and I will be able to get a good job; to have my daughter in my life and to teach her so she may accept my faith and religion.
- For Monica who is having part of her thyroid removed on the 15th because it may be cancerous.
- For a hearing about my case and appeal. This is my last chance at an appeal for my two life sentences.
- For the nation to be healed and for our leaders to seek an end to these senseless wars and violence; for the people in Puerto Rico to find strength and peace in the re-building after the earthquake.
- For strength and encouragement for Darius; God give him insight on his destiny; for God to direct our leadership in the direction of his will.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH