These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For my family to be blessed; that God will give me the strength to get through every trial that comes my way; that I will be able focus and to pray on a daily basis.
- For disciples to be prepared to give God honor and glory with their lives of righteousness.
- For my brother Ross who is frustrated with his life at age 52. He got married last May but has not had a job most of his life. He feels like his life has been wasted. Please pray for Jesus to intercede on behalf of my brother and protect him from harming himself.
- That the Lord will be with those of us who need you in order to understand the things we do not understand. Lord be with those of us that need your help to carry our yolks. Help us carry our burdens and to see life and ways we need to change our lives to become better men, spouses, and fathers.
- For my ticket appeal; that I will be able to obtain a new and better job; that I would just push past all this injustice and leave all this in the past; for my little brother to be safe and stay out of trouble.
- For understanding of God’s word; that my relationship with God gets better; for healing of my relationships; for wisdom and knowledge.
- For all the min in here to get home to their families.
- For my uncle Mel who has bad asthma and arthritis pain and has very high medication costs; for my friend Mark who is in assisted living due to diabetes; for Mark’s salvation; for my depression for the lack of people writing and visiting me; for my cousin Paul who is in federal prison.
- For my two daughters; for my legal brief that’s currently in the Supreme Court right now; that the spirit of Jesus and God will be in the hearts of the judges.
- That I get my new trial to get the truth out to set me free; for my lawyer to help me get the truth out.
- For my dad as he goes in for surgery on January 28 to replace a heart valve.
- For the men in 5-block. There is to much bad going on in that unit that is being caused by the enemy. Pray that God intercedes and brings peace to the hearts of the men locking there and spreads that peace through all of IBC; that we will fix our eyes, not on what is seen, but what is unseen; that all of the members of CF CRC will be kept safe.
- PRAISE REPORT: Dear Father, thank you for saving us. Thank you for sending your son so that we could be with you.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH