These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That I get toothpaste, deodorant, and a bar of soap; that my life will be less stressful; that my grandma will survive the coronavirus.
- That God will shine his light on my wife and incline his ears to my prayers.
- For a cure for the coronavirus; for my bunkie, his ways, my ways; for my daughter and family to be safe from the virus and anything ungodly.
- That I will get my freedom from prison; for the congregation and all Christian churches; that I will be safe and make the right choices; for brother Q in all righteousness.
- For Rebecca to find relief from her back pain.
- That my family and friends in Christ will be blessed and released soon; that I’ll be able to stay out of prison.
- For m wife Patricia who moved to heaven to be with the Lord; that God’s comfort and peace be with us in this time.
- For the souls of the men that have been compelled to steal from me.
- For my family and my kids to be safe; for me to get home to my wife and kids.
- For strength in every area of my life; for my family, that they will be protected by any and everything Satan throws at them.
- For peace to be upon me; for my family and my relationship with them to become stronger; for all the brothers and sisters that are going through difficult times.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH