These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That everyone around the world stays safe and healthy; for my father to beat cancer and live a long life.
- For our families in these hard times; bless the world and heal all those who are sick.
- For William and Deborah to be blessed and protected.
- For our country and the end of the pandemic; for all families, my family, and my friends in Christ.
- That God will keep Joe and Jennifer healthy.
- For all the men here to stay healthy and safe until they get home to their families.
- For the people to get through this pandemic and stay safe; for me to win my hearing to get the truth out and get me home to my family; for my nephew to get help with the problems he’s having.
- For Robert’s family who has contracted the coronavirus; for healing, peace, and comfort.
- For peace in the hearts of the people I’ve hurt; that they allow the comforter to work in their lives.
- That I will get my appeal; for protection over my mom, dad, and my kids with this illness going around?
- For my family’s protection and everyone’s health with the coronavirus; for men to accept Christ as their savior; for wisdom and safety for our nation’s leaders.
- For my baby’s mother who has been dealing with a lot of hard times and an abusive relationship that she feels she can’t leave because she’s so dependent on her partner and scared to be alone; that God will protect her and give her strength; for our children to be safe.
- That I will have the chance to appeal to the parole board when I meet with them on Tuesday.
- For Cary to stay sober so he can have the surgery on his hand.
- PRAISE REPORT: Dear father, I just want to start by saying thank you.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH