These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For peace in the hearts of the people I’ve hurt; that they allow the comforter to work in their lives.
- That I get my appeal; for my mom, father, and my kids to stay safe with this illness going around?
- For my family’s protection; for everyone’s safety from the coronavirus; for men to accept Christ as their savior; for wisdom and safety for our nation’s leaders.
- For my baby’s mother who has been dealing with a lot of hard times and an abusive relationship that she feels she can’t leave because she’s so dependent on her partner and scared to be alone; for God to protect her and give her strength and for our children to be safe.
- That God will show mercy on me when I see the parole board on Tuesday.
- For Cari who has to have a surgery, but he drinks all the time, so the doctor cannot do the surgery; for him to stay sober so he can have the surgery on his hand.
- For my father to beat cancer and live a longer life.
- For my brother’s son to get help with the problems he’s having.
- That everyone around the world stays safe and healthy.
- For Robert’s family who has contracted the coronavirus; for healing, peace, and strength.
- For all people to get through this epidemic and stay safe; that I will win my Ginther Hearing to get the truth out and get me home to my family.
- For our families in these hard times; for God to bless the world; for those who are sick.
- For William and Deborah to be blessed.
- That God will take care of Joe and Jennifer and keep them healthy.
- For all the men here to stay healthy and safe until they get home to their families.
- For our country and the end of the world epidemic; for all families, my family, and my friends in Christ.
- PRAISE REPORT: Dear father, I just want to start by saying thank you.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members genuinely appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH