These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For the safety of my family; for blessing to be shown to my friends and those who hate and despise me.
2. For all of us to ask for forgiveness for our sins.
3. That my dad and step mom would start writing to me and visiting me.
4. For blessings, joy, strength, and peace for my family; that they would communicate with me; for all those who have lost loved ones to find peace and healing; for our president and nation and all those who are struggling.
5. That I will stay humble and kind in these hard and evil times we are facing.
6. That I will be able to finish my MSOP class and be allowed to go home in 6-months.
7. That all the men in this congregation will receive God’s grace, mercy, love, and relief of being free, even on the inside.
8. For God to stay front and center in my life and in my family’s life; that I will stay strong in the word; for mercy and blessings that I will receive my parole.
9. That I am still good and following God’s ways; that my wife and I are still in a strong and healthy relationship; for all the understanding that my mom has shown to me; for all the time I have spent on the inside and for God working in my life to make me a better person so that I can go out and do his will.
10. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you Lord for bringing me into your word and that I have finally dedicated myself to you as a Christian.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……