These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For my friend Hillary who had to be airlifted to the hospital and is in an induced coma.
2. That the Lord will give me healing and be by my side.
3. For God to be with Lavern as he will be going home soon.
4. For God to help me shake off this senseless depression I am having.
5. For God to bless my family and friends; that I will be blessed with patience and understanding so that I will let go of my anger and frustration.
6. That I will be able to be in my daughter’s life again.
7. That my sister will be blessed in every way as she just returned home from prison.
8. That I will find my way to Jesus and be able to help others who are in need.
9. For the Lord to bring healing to my mom and all her health problems.
10. That my Bunkie will be able to find another job and let that help with his depression.
11. That Jesus will protect me from Satan and all the evil spirits around this facility; that God will intervene, and my family will accept God as their savior.
12. That I will receive healing for my bipolar disorder.
13. For God to watch over my family and keep them safe from harm.
14. For my wife and daughter to stay healthy and strong.
15. That the Lord will help the doctors discover what is wrong with my grandmother’s heart and help them to be able to heal her.
16. That I will stay in the word; healing for my mom.
17. For my grandma who has a blood clot in her heart.
18. That God will help me with the important life decisions that I have been facing lately; that I will make good decisions and follow God’s guidance.
19. That CF CRC will be able to allow us to minister in your grace and bring more men to your kingdom.
20. For God’s blessing and mercy on my family; that my big brother will be allowed to go home to his kids.
21. That I will not be deceived by all the evil around me and to follow Christ in all things; that I will stay in the bible and follow God’s word, even when I am down; that I will have the armor of the Lord on all the time.
22. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you Lord for all the positive changes in my mom’s heart.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……