These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That God will remove the evil and wickedness out of jails and prisons.
2. For a hedge of protection over my family.
3. That my friend Jennifer’s mother is released from the bondage of hopelessness and that their relationship will be healed.
4. For intervention in finding my mother and sister a place to live as they are homeless; that I will be reunited with my family when I am released.
5. That God will keep me and my family overflowing with blessings and good health.
6. That my enemies will soften their hearts; that my family will be safe and blessed in every way.
7. For God to give me, my family, and my loved ones, including all those who love God, all they want, need and desire.
8. For blessings and safety over my family and all the men on the inside; that I will be released on my first release date; for my mom to continue to be my guardian angel from heaven; for all of the Christian brothers and sisters around the world.
9. For my family and I to be protected and blessed.
10. That my grandma will begin to feel better and regain her strength and find food that she will be able to keep down.
11. That my victims will forgive me and that I may have the opportunity to apologize to them.
12. That my uncle will reach out to me and the rest of my family; that my relationship with Courtney will grow with God’s blessing.
13. That God will watch over my sister; that my family and friends will be blessed and protected from the evils of the world.
14. For my family to accept Jesus into their lives.
15. For a special woman to come into my life; that I will be able to live out the rest of my life as a free man and enjoy what God provides for me.
16. That my mom will be healed from her many physical and health problems; that she would set her soul free from bitterness, loneliness, and discouragement; for guidance and support for my grandma; for the revival of America.
17. For reform in the criminal and justice system.
18. That God will deliver us from injustice and oppression.
19. That my friend Shannon will stay in good health and that her spirits will be lifted.
20. That my health will improve and that I will continue to live a godly life.
21. That God will watch over and protect my friend Jay.
22. That my bunkie’s health will improve.
23. That others will find patients with me while I work through life struggles; that I will open my mind and heart to hear God’s word.
24. That my family will come together and reconcile after years of not speaking.
25. That I will receive God’s blessing, wisdom and loving kindness.
26. That my twin boys will be held in safety by my family and that they will receive godly advice; that I will find a way to stay in the US and not be deported.
27. That my family’s troubles will be handled soon with God’s assistance; for all of those battling cancer and other illnesses.
28. That the Lord will keep me out of the dangers on the inside.
29. That God will open doors for all the brothers and sisters to be reunited with their loved ones.
30. That God will deliver me out of prison to have a second chance at a godly life on the outside.
31. That God will send out people in the world to continue to spread the Word; for all of those on the inside to receive God’s blessings and to love one another.
32. For my family members to open the hearts, minds and eyes to see the amazing wonders God has to offer and reveal.
33. For help and guidance in assisting people in a manner to spread the good news.
34. That the world mission will be based on ecumenical goals of love, divine reverence and faith.
35. PRAISE REPORT: I want to thank God for saving my life from addiction and making me sober so that I can make good godly decisions in my life.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……