These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That the parole board will grant me my parole I will be able to leave on my release date.
2. That my children will grow in their faith and have positive role models to follow; for my fiancée and I to stay close and grow our relationship with each other and with God.
3. For peace and happiness in the world; that my family and friends will be blessed; that God will watch over my ex-girlfriend and her children; for all of those who are sick and all the shut-ins that get forgotten; that my girlfriend and I will make strides in our relationship; for all the families of those behind bars.
4. That God will watch over and protect my wife, children, mom and my entire family.
5. That the Lord will continue to watch over my family in Texas; that I will receive protection and guidance to help those around me.
6. That James will start attending bible study.
7. That I will continue to have paths opened to seeing, hearing and understanding God’s word; keep my family and friends safe while I am away from them.
8. For my loved ones, non-believers and enemies alike. Show them the light you shine on your children.
9. For guidance for all of the men who will be returning home soon.
10. That I will be able to transfer my parole to Colorado when I am released; that God will bless my relationship Emma; that I will get assigned to the classes that I need so that I will receive my parole.
11. That my family will accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
12. For another 34-years with my wife; that God will assist Tony as he a new believer; for my son and me.
13. That my family will be safe traveling; for medical conditions throughout my entire family.
14. That my appeal will be granted; for transformation, stress relief and hope.
15. That my mother and children will be surrounded by people of faith, so they see positive influences; that God will transform her heart and she will be freed from alcohol; that my children will be safe and always loved.
16. For all the volunteers of CFCRC.
17. That I will receive a positive outcome after seeing the parole board on October.
18. For my bunkie Thomas who will be going home soon.
19. Wisdom for my daughter and her husband; healing for brother Chris’s eye problems; healing for brother Ken and all of his allergy issues; for brother Ken to be given peace in the loss of two uncles.
20. For emotional and physical healing for my dad who was recently involved in a work accident.
21. For all the brothers and sisters in Christ.
22. That all is well with my family and friends.
23. That I will find strength on the inside; blessings for all my loved ones.
24. That I will receive guidance, wisdom, understanding and knowledge.
25. For all those in need around the world.
26. That God will help me with strength and to stay positive and focus on what’s important; for blessings over my family.
27. For immediate intervention from God as I am really struggling in here; I want to return to the outside world and be a good and faithful person; to get married and be a father someday.
28. PRAISE REPORT: I thank God for my sisters and for God always being here for me.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……