These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For God to lift up the all the men in leadership roles and that the decisions that they make are following God’s will.
2. That my mom will have the surgery she needs; peace for all of those who are going through times.
3. That the clerk in the chapel will find relief with hos anger and moodiness; that all non-believers will repent.
4. For God to heal my mind and calm my spirit.
5. For grace and humility to be an effective leader; for peace and quiet to hear God’s word.
6. For all the poor and broken places in the world; for all those unbelievers to accept God as their savior.
7. That I will get good news about my appeal; that I will find someone to help me learn how to spell; for all of my health problems.
8. That my brother will find God.
9. That I will have a good meeting with the parole board.
10. That my family and friends will accept god as their savior.
11. That I may look at myself in a better light.
12. That God will watch over my family and friends.
13. That all those who are released will continue their walk in God’s light.
14. For me to be built up as a man and follower of God; that I will be a good teacher to my family and children; that I will glorify Gods love.
15. That I will preserve old relationships and for new ones; for all of my lost relationships and hope that I will be able to restore them in the future.
16. For blessings and safety for all of our volunteers.
17. That my friend joe will find peace in the Lord.
18. That I will be able to fight off temptation and everyday evil; that I will be able to make this experience the best it can be and that I leave a better person.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……