These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. That my dad’s heart condition gets the proper attention it requires and that his surgery goes as planned and improves his heath.
2. For my friend Ronda who is doing time in a Colorado prison; that her walk gets stronger and her faith stays strong in times of trouble; for brother Dave’s wife Penny that God provides for her needed home repairs.
3. For the Christian church and all those who are working to turn there lives over to Jesus and build their faith.
4. For continued prosperity in my life and the lives of others in the church.
5. That my children and their mom will be provided for while I am away.
6. For guidance, wisdom, knowledge and understanding in my everyday life and in reading God’s word.
7. That my kids Rylee and Nevaeh will be protected and to keep them in God’s grace.; for healing of my father so that he can regain his strength to fight his diabetes; for my sister and her kids to have financial blessings; that I will be given the strength to fight the devil in this place.
8. For the Good Time Bill to be passed in the state legislature; that God will intercede for us as we continue to praise Him and thank Him for all He has done.
9. That my court hearing will go well; that my in-laws will be lifted up and deal with all of the problems they are experiencing with my daughter; for wisdom from God that allows us to meet all our needs.
10. For God to continue to do his works in our lives; for protection and to watch over our family’s and loved ones; for healing of my Dad, uncle, me, my buddy Jon, brother Dirk, Ryan, Richards wife, brother Brad, pastor Greg, and whoever else needs healing and blessings; that God will continue to shine his light on this compound and let us spread God’s love and peace.
11. For our Kyrex leader Denny to recover from brain tumor surgery; that hos health will be fully restored, and his spirit be made stronger.
12. That my heart will grow so that I will be love others around the world.
13. That my family will be comforted and brought together after the passing of my grandfather.
14. That I will be able to be released soon so that I can return home and be reunited with my family; that I will continue to make positive choices in my life.
15. That Tanisha will get better; that Ramona will regain her strength and start to feel her age again.
16. For world peace; for my family, my church and all Christians around the world.
17. For my wife to find answers for all of her financial struggles.
18. That I will keep the faith and trust in the Lord always; to stop worrying and focus on his word and on my walk with Christ; that I will find peace, guidance and forgiveness.
19. That all deep-rooted sins in me will be uncovered so I can get past times of depression and anger; that all the brothers do the same so that we can move forward to the good of this calling; for the families that are poor; for our government and all of its leaders.
20. For my wife Dawn to find strength and peace as well as happiness; for all of her struggles with headaches to be taken away; that she will have the energy take care of with our four little girls; for parents to stay healthy and their business to continue to run smoothly.
21. That I will get through this incarceration; that my wife Penny will find faith so that she will have the help of God to get through all of this while I am away; that we will have a marriage of faith; that I will get an early release so that I will be able to go home to my family; that I will be able to start a new life in faith with my family; that I will be a good useful tool for God to bring more lost sheep back to the Shepard.
22. PRAISE REPORT: For waking up everyday and knowing that there are amazing and loving strangers out there praying for me and all my brothers on the inside.
23. PRAISE REPORT: I want to thank God for all he has done for me and my family and for all that he will do for us in the future. Thank you, Jesus, for loving me, even when I was a off the path and sinning. I ask that you help me walk on the path so that I will be able to help others along my journey.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……