These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
1. For 16-year old Parker to make a full and rapids recovery after he was involved in a serious car accident and had to be airlifted to the hospital in Lansing.
2. For my bunkie to open his heart and mind and accept Jesus as his lord and savior; for all of the lost souls on the inside at IBC; for all Christians around the world to spread God’s word.
3. That my wife will be able to get a job and a car.
4. That God will send the Holy Spirit upon me; that I will make the positive choices that I need to make in my life; for my family and friends to stay in Christ.
5. For a more caring and unselfish heart.
6. That I will have understanding, wisdom, knowledge and guidance.
7. That God will help me to be a better person; that I will be able to complete my last test and complete group.
8. That my family will do what needs to be done so that they can get back on their feet financially.
9. That my family will be able to get through these hard times and be able to do better while I am away from them.
10. For greater strength to stay calm in stressful situations; that I will have a positive and productive meeting with the parole board.
11. That my child will be able to get through there legal issues; that my children will be able to move forward even with both of there parents incarcerated; that I will keep walking on the path to salvation.
12. That my family will stay in contact; for the ability to change my will and do God’s work.
13. That I will be able to get past the hurt and pain that I have caused others in my past; that I will be right with God in the future; that I will be able to get home soon to my daughter and mother.
14. That my appeals will finally get the truth out in the open; for my many health problems to be cured; for motivation to exercise; for improved eye site so that I can continue to read.
15. For all the brothers and sisters on the inside that are physically, mentally, emotionally and most of all, spiritually captive; that I will be blessed with God’s will; that I will be forgiven of my past sins and learn to live a godly life.
16. That my family and I will find peace and joy in life; that I will be able to go home soon and prosper and start a new life.
17. That my family will accept Jesus as the lord and savior; that I will gain the wisdom and knowledge in God’s word to be able to spread the good news to others.
18. That Tanisha will get stronger; for wisdom and understanding.
19. For my friend Janice whose fiancée just passed away and he was not a believer
20. That the Green family will find Jesus.
21. That I will continue to believe in the Lord.
22. That I will have a good meeting with the parole board.
23. For God to continue to bless me and my family.
24. For world peace; that I will get my strength back; that I will be able to spread comfort, guidance and deliverance to other brothers on the inside.
25. That I will be put in group and complete everything before my release date; that I will be granted a parole and be able to return home.
26. PRAISE REPORT: Thank you God for what’s come into my life on a daily basis. I am looking forward to being home soon and having more opportunities to spread your word.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……