These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For all of my friends to be watched over and blessed; for a clear mind when I go and see the parole board; for all of those who are struggling around the world.
- That my friend Carolyn will be healed from her health problems and all the pain that she is currently going through.
- That the Lord will bring a female companion into my life.
- Family unity, love, strength, guidance, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
- For my parent’s safety; for all the brothers on the inside; that my sister will be healed from her anxiety and depression.
- For all of the sins that I continue to commit; that I will be given strength to stop sinning so much.
- That my loved ones will be blessed and that we will all be drawn closer to Christ.
- For all of the brothers who are in the hole for various reasons.
- That I can overcome my flesh and follow the Lord’s will; that I will be able to finish my class and return home to my family.
- For my loved one’s good health and safety; that God will show me the plan that he has for me.
- That I will get my life in order; that I will have more pure thoughts.
- For safety of my family and children; that my appeal will move forward in a positive direction.
- That I will find peace, love, happiness and forgiveness; that I will live for God; that I will stop worrying and have trust and faith in Jesus.
- That my faith will be stronger and that I will read the Lords word daily.
- That my family and friends will have safe travels this year, especially during the winter weather.
- That my family will finally accept Jesus as their savior.
- For all of the continued blessings that I receiver on a daily basis; that I will live a godlier life.
- For the safety of all the brothers, staff and administration.
- For all those who are forced to seek protective custody.
- For all of my loved ones.
- That I will get my GED; that my family will stay safe and healthy.
- For the love of God to be with me and my family; for world peace; for strength to stay focused on the Lord.
- That God will heal the pain I feel in my heart; that I will stay focused on the Lord; that I will find guidance to get through the rough times.
- That God will bless my family; that I will become a better man.
- PRAISE REPORT: thank you Lord for keeping us warm, fed and protected during this sever cold spell.
- PRAISE REPORT: I love you and thank you for all you’ve done for me. For all I’ve accomplished is your doing. I love you and thank you.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……