These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That my family will come together as one.
- That I continually move forward in my walk with God; that I continue to grow in the word so that I can spread his good news to those around me.
- That I will have a positive parole hearing in July as I am a juvenile lifer and have been in for 36-years; that I will get a second chance at a life on the outside.
- That my family will accept Jesus as their savior.
- That my mom will finally be healed from her A-Fib heart issues; that my daughter will get her priorities straight and that she will finally visit me.
- For all Christians around the world; that we will spread God’s word to those who are not saved.
- That I will be able to stay focused on Jesus once I am released.
- That I will stay strong in God’s word; that my wife and family will be blessed.
- That my sister will be able to help her husband recover and stay away from alcohol; for God to heal their relationship.
- That I will stay away from sin and temptation.
- That my family will be lifted up and watched over.
- That my moms’ friends’ baby will be able to have successful therapy to heal her heart murmur and jaundice.
- That I will continue to have amazing opportunities and blessings from the lord.
- That all the brothers at IBC would dwell in unity; that I will have patience and a steady vision forward.
- That God will heal all those who are suffering from any type of illness or sickness; that we will all be able to overcome our trials and tribulations.
- For world peace; that the church will continue to grow; for my family and friends to be blessed.
- That my daughters’ moms will learn to get along and allow my daughters to see each other; for healing of the pain and suffering that that this is causing my daughters; for peace between our two families.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless……