These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For a closer walk with the Lord and to follow his word on a daily basis, not just when it fits into my life.
- That Steve will come to know the Lord intimately; that he would study the word and feel the presence of Jesus on a daily basis.
- That the Lord will lead my new girlfriend and I down the right path to help us endure the good and bad times.
- That my bunkie and his wife will have physical and spiritual healing.
- That those whose are sick will receive health and wellness; that God will guide me in all things; for strength to fight off temptation; that my grandma will grow stronger.
- That my friend Jan will have a deep incline to just pray for your will to be done.
- That my family will be watched over and blessed; that God will unlock doors in my life so I can be reunited with my family; for all the Christians around the world to spread gods word.
- That God will open the hearts of the church and all it members.
- That the Lord will continue to give my friend in Arizona the strength to overcome her health issues; that the Lord will help carry her pain.
- That I will be released to go to boot camp and get the programs I need to be released.
- For blessings on all the new members who have been baptized; that my upcoming hearing will go well; that I will receive God’s forgiveness and have a strong walk in the faith of God.
- That I will be able to use the knowledge I have gained in my programs to better myself on the outside.
- That the pastor will continue to lead us and grow the church and its members.
- That God will watch over all those I care about in here; that I will find more Christian friends.
- That I will be able to spread the gospel to those around me and be well received.
- That God will watch over and protect my family and friends from the temptations of the outside world.
- That I will be released soon to return home to my family.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH