These are prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- That I will win my hearing to get my new trial and get the truth out and set me free; for all the men in here to get home to their families safe and sound.
- That I will continue to receive prayers; I’m currently fighting to get a bad ticket thrown out and get to level 2 so that I can go home.
- For my bunkie to get a good bunkie after I am gone.
- That I will be used more by God; that I will get more understanding of God’s word.
- For Smitty who goes home next Tuesday; he needs Jesus to heal him, so he is in his right mind to think clearly.
- For my wife and family in Texas; that all is well with them; that the cancer never comes back to my wife’s body; that they make it back here from Texas.
- For Tom, that his heart may be opened and that he may accept Jesus into his life.
- For God’s grace and mercy for our brothers in Christ, in and out of prison.
- For our leaders at both state and federal levels, to enact fair legislation for those accused, convicted and imprisoned, for our president and his family.
- For my family and friends.
- That I will be paroled to Holy Cross in Lansing for home placement; to be placed in a Godly parole placement in Ingham County.
- That God will send me guidance; that I continue to grow in the spirit of Jesus.
- For my best friend and her family as they had a loss; for my family, and my family in Christ.
- For me to get my family back in my life; that I will get back in court to have my case heard again.
- PRAISE REPORT: I just want to say thank you for your mercy and that I will praise you all my day in Jesus name.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH