These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests
- For the line of communication to be opened between my and my son. I miss him and my heart yearns to hear his voice.
- For all the men here to stay safe and get home to their families; for my old bunkie to be safe; for me to win my hearing for a new trial and get the truth out.
- That I will be paroled to Pine Rest in Grand Rapids.
- For the strength in Christ Jesus to not give into the desires of the flesh.
- That I grow closer to the Lord.
- For strength to take away my stress and worries. I can’t do it without You.
- For my family, my friends, and my family in Christ.
- That my family will be in your prayers; that you will keep me in prayer as I am going through a lot of ups and downs.
- For the peace of God from the attacks of the devil on my mind; for God’s protection, strength, mercy and grace in my heart; for my family, and my enemies; for God’s guidance and light upon my path.
- For my family, my parents especially; that the Lord gives me knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
- For William and Deborah to have good health; that Matt will get good news from the parole board.
- For peace, love, and happiness in the prison system and the world; for renewed health for the people with the coronavirus and for their families.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH