These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For my bunkie Danny who goes home in 2 days. He “believes in God,” but dislikes churches and “churchy” people. He says he’ll come to God when he gets close to dying.
- For my family, for our country, and for the will of God to become real through this entire world.
- For my daughters and grand children to be blessed.
- For the CO’s not to give us so much push back about passing out paper products.
- For the people that are stealing from me; that they will find God.
- That I will be able to parole to the VA or Pine Rest in Grand Rapids upon release in late March.
- For the inmates who are leaving; for their families; for the inmates here to all have a safe passage home soon.
- For prosperity within leadership; for prosperity in my family.
- For IBC, the inmates here, the staff, the MDOC, the director, the governor, the State of Michigan, and the rest of the world as the corona virus wreaks havoc; for calm, health, safety and security to be restored; for those already affected by the virus and for those mourning the loss of loved ones; that the world can come together to conquer this and work with one another and not against each other.
- PRAISE REPORT: I would like very much to thank you all for your prayers. My wife has moved to heaven to be with Jesus, all is well now. She is at home. Alleluia.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH