These are the prayer requests from inside members of Celebration Fellowship CRC. Please pray for the following requests:
- For my family and for myself through this rough time; for everyone else to stay healthy.
- For me and my family; for the help I’m looking for to change my life.
- For healing in our nation, safety for our families and for leadership by our administration.
- Bless all of the men on this compound.
- For my case to get the needed legal help from lawyers that will listen to me and do for me what I ask and what needs to be done to prove my innocence.
- For the families out in the world fighting to stay safe from the coronavirus; for the families that have lost someone.
- For world healing; that God will show us your love, mercy, compassion, help and guidance.
- For me and my family, and for my friend William.
- For my family and my two daughters Janavia and Christy’ana; that my paperwork makes its way up in the supreme court.
- For the body to remain strong and healthy; for the lost brothers who have not yet found their home in the body of Christ.
- For my roommate who needs help; for my kids to be blessed.
- For Jeff, Tone, and Cutis who all suffer from a lot of health issues; that they will be healed.
- That God will heal the economic health of the world and all of his people.
- PRAISE REPORT: We love You. Thank you for all you do.
- PRAISE REPORT: Thank you God for giving us a second chance in Jesus and thank you God for keeping my family safe from this virus.
Please take a few minutes to pray over each of these prayer requests. Our inside members truly appreciate your prayers, love, and support. God Bless…… JSH